RUSTIC-TAC pays tribute in its own way to the bond of friendship and loyalty that unites the Musketeers.
A harmonious blend of wood and stainless steel, the blue and red dials recall the colours of their coats of arms and uniforms.
ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!
Dial Diameter: 44mm
Strap Width: 21mm
Fastener: Single Fold Clasp
Mechanism: Japanese Quartz
Battery: sr920sw or 371
Personalized Engraving: Available (additional fees apply)
Other: Displays the date and is a functional chronograph watch
See ATHOS, ARAMIS, D'ARTAGNAN also
HOW TO ADJUST MY WATCH ?
There are 3 ways to adjust your wooden watch
HORIZONTAL MECHANISM - CHRONO AND DATE
INDICATIONS AND BUTTONS
SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd Click Position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
3. After the time has been set, push the crown back to the Normal position.
SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
2. Turn the crown to set the date.
3. After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.
USING THE CHRONOGRAPH
1. The chronograph can be started and stopped each time button "A" is
2. Pressing button "B" resets the chronograph. The chronograph millisecond
hand, second hand and minute hand return to zero position.
- Fast delivery
- Easy 30 day returns and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return or exchange. In order to be returned, your item must be in the same condition as you received it, i.e. it must not have been worn or used, be labeled and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Refer to the Returns & Exchanges page for the complete return procedure. Items returned to us without a return request will not be accepted.